How to Sync Safari Bookmarks to iPad?
iPad is the best way to experience the web. So, Having your favorite websites available to you on your iPad is becoming more and more important. Here we provide you the instructions on how to sync Safari bookmarks to iPad.
There are two ways that you can sync Safari bookmarks for iPad, by iTunes or by Mobile me.
Sync Safari Bookmarks to iPad by iTunes
- Connect your iPad to your computer and open your iTunes.
- Choose the iPad from sidebar in iTunes.
- Select the Info tab.
- Scroll down the iTunes page and check the option " Sync Safari Bookmarks".
- Click "Apply" to begin synchronization between your computer Safari and your iPad Safari.
Sync Safari Bookmarks to iPad by MobileMe
If you're a MobileMe subscriber than you can also sync Safari Bookmarks while you’re on the go through MobileMe.
- Open Settings on your iPad.
- Choose your MobileMe account.
- Choose Bookmarks.
Both iTunes and MobileMe can help you to sync Safari bookmarks to your iPad. Just take an experience of them.